Ingredients: purified water, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide* (saponifying agent), castor oil, essential oils of vetiver, rosemary, fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, coconut charcoal, fragrance, ground rosemary herb *none remains after soap has cured
What skin type is it for:
- normal to oil
The high quality oils and butters will hydrate your skin while the coconut charcoal will remove toxins and impurities.
Rosemary herb has an anti aging tendency and helps prevent damage to skin as well as boost circulation for a more youthful appearance.
Scent profile: Vetiver, Fir Needle & Musk a bit masculine but amazing
- Leather up the soap in your palms with water, you will get a creamy consistency.
- Apply to face and gently massage in a circular motion.
- You may leave the product on for 5-10 minutes for extra relief.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Aromatherapy benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- This product is not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
Vegan & 98% natural
Why this soap is different:
- No artificial colors
- No sulfates [sls/sles]
- No artificial preservatives
- No animal testing ever
- No phthalates
- No petrochemicals
- No soy
- No GMO
- No gluten
- No palm
- No paraben
- No triclosan
- 0.45 LBS